About the Admin Forums
The Forum will be held on a bi-monthly basis with the aim of bringing subject matter experts, representatives from central offices, and other key stakeholders together to discuss policy and procedures updates, system enhancements, best practices, upcoming deadlines, new tools, updates from leadership and various committees, and other topics of interest.
The Forum will be as inclusive as possible, with participation of a wide range of financial and administrative stakeholders from across the School and University, including but not limited to grant managers, ADFs, AP personnel, and central financial representatives.
A recording of each Forum and copies of presentation materials will be available on HCSRA. We’ll highlight this at the next Forum.
We want to cover the topics and issues that are most important to you, so we’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions, ideas for future Forums, or general feedback, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward this information to others who might like to participate. We want to be as inclusive as possible!
Administrative Forum Planning Committee Members
- David Mattke – Associate Director of Finance, Dept. of Global Health and Population (Co-Chair)
- BriAnne Crowley – Associate Director of Finance, Dept. of Molecular Metabolism (Co-Chair)
- Kathy Austin – Director of Financial Aid
- Lilu Barbosa – Chief Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Officer
- Vanessa Barton – Assistant Director of Faculty Programs and Proposal Support
- Rob Correia – Associate Director of Finance, Center for Population Studies
- Catalina Diaz – Associate Director, Research and Compliance
- Deane Eastwood – Chief Information Officer
- Katelin Firth – Manager of Administration and Finance
- Leslie Howes – Director, Office of Regulatory Affairs and Research
- Mary McCarthy – Director of Administration
- Isin Ugur-Bastepe – Associate Director of Faculty Affairs and Administration
- Trina Weekes – Assistant Director of HRIS
- Cheryl Whitmarsh – Director of Endowment, Gifts and Chart of Accounts
Admin Forum Presentations (HarvardKey login required)
Zoom Video Presentations
|May 11, 2022||
|May 2022 Admin Forum Zoom Recording|
|March 9, 2022||
||March 2022 Admin Forum Zoom Recording|
|November 10, 2021||
||November 2021 Admin Forum Zoom Recording|
September 8, 2021
|The highlight of the September Forum will include HR year-end updates and a back-to-school policy refresher session presented by Karen Kittredge, Manager of Policy and Business Process. Karen will cover topics like procurement policy, independent contractor policy, corporate card/travel policy, including common errors, and more. Zoom details below and full agenda to follow.|