There are many educational resources at the School and University for Harvard Chan School Research Administrators. At times it’s hard to know where to begin so please take a moment to check out these Learning and Development pages on the menu tab above.
- Fishbowl Tuesdays: 1 to 1 1/2 hour sessions covering a wide range of topics and polices
- New Research Administrators: Classes to help you get started
- Curriculum - Proposal Development: Classes to help you build a solid foundation in Proposal Development
- Curriculum - Award Management : Classes to help you build a solid foundation in Award Management
- Further Study: Professional Development and General classes
One thing for sure is that learning is a continuous process and comes about through the application of what is learned in a classroom, Zoom session, online training and when we share what we learn with one another. In this respect each of you are our most valuable educational resources!