Source: Harvard Administrative News
To coincide with the PeopleSoft 62 release on May 23, 2022, improvements will be made to the findability of job aids on the Harvard Training Portal, as well as the organization of information contained in the job aids.
The general changes to improve the findability of PeopleSoft information include:
- Consolidation of related tasks and information into single Administrator job aids (e.g., reducing the five PeopleSoft hire form job aids to a single document).
- Elimination of Administrator, Employee Self-Service, and Manager Self-Service job aids with low page views and usage.
- Modification of the help links on pages within PeopleSoft to directly open the job aid PDF in a separate browser window, instead of opening within the Harvard Training Portal.
- Improvements to the naming convention and tagging of PeopleSoft-specific job aids in the Harvard Training Portal to optimize searching and findability.
- Creation of Knowledge Articles (ServiceNow) for commonly viewed Employee Self Service job aids (e.g., View Paycheck) as an alternative support option.
As some of the links of the commonly viewed job aids may have changed, below is a list you can refer to update any bookmarks or local websites. For any questions or issues, please log a ticket with the HR Systems team by emailing email@example.com.
Consolidated Job Aids:
|Job Aid Name||Consolidated Job Aid|
||PeopleSoft Hire Forms|
||PeopleSoft: ePerformance Administrator|
||PeopleSoft: ePerformance Exit Interview|
||PeopleSoft: Extract/Upload Processes|
||PeopleSoft: Additional Pay Processes|