October 11, 2022
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) issued the Notices listed below, to align with the NIH Policy for Data Management and Sharing (NOT-OD-21-013).
- NOT-MH-23-100: Notice of Data Sharing Policy for the NIMH
- NOT-MH-20-067: Notice Announcing the NIMH Expectations for Collection of Common Data Elements
- NOT-MH-20-061: Notice Announcing the Availability of Common Data Elements for Research Related to the Public Health Emergency caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- NOT-MH-23-105: Notice Announcing the Expectations for the Collection of Common Data Elements for HIV-Funded Research at the NIMH
- NOT-MH-15-009: Notice Announcing Data Harmonization for NIMH Human Subjects Research via the PhenX Toolkit
- NOT-MH-19-033: Notice of Data Sharing Policy for the NIMH