With the shift to remote operations, Harvard University Central AP and Cash Receipts have implemented new guidance and procedures . These guidelines are effective immediately; we should NO longer be sending paper invoices to Central. Attached are detailed instructions. Please read the 2 attached documents carefully for detailed guidance:
1) COVID-19 Invoice and Payment Guidelines - SPH (supports paperless invoice and payment processing)
- Information on how invoices should be emailed to Central AP for processing
- Information on using Harvard-issued credit cards for essential purchases
- Information on emailing backup for Non-employee Reimbursements to Central AP for processing
- Guidance that Concur reports should continue to be processed for Employee Reimbursements and Corporate Card Payments.
- Resources included on how to use the Concur App
2) COVID-19 Cash Receipts Guidance - SPH (for non-sponsored or non-gift deposits only)
- In general, checks should be retained and deposited when we return.
- As of now, Central Cash Receipts will be open normal business hours every Thursday (this may change).
- If necessary, you can make a deposit directly at any Bank of America branch. Deposit slips will be available at the branch. Attached document provides detailed instructions that must be followed.
If you have any questions regarding this communication, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or any member of the AP, Travel and Cash Management Team:Hitesh Mehta 432-8182 email@example.com Gina Sanchez 432-0564 firstname.lastname@example.org Parisi (T,W,TH) 432-2488 email@example.com
Sharon Reine | Director of AP Travel and Cash Management | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health | Office of Financial Services | Landmark Center 401 Park Drive 3rd Floor East Boston, Ma 02215 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-432-7693