Source: OVPR Website
Award management, or “post-award,” which involves a variety of requirements relating to the expenditure of sponsored research funds, is managed by the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP), in close collaboration with the various school-based sponsored projects and research administration offices. Please visit OSP’s website for a complete overview of award management polices and procedures.
Harvard University has three sponsored programs offices providing oversight and grants management of sponsored research. The Sponsored Administration Leadership Committee (“SALC”) brings together the leadership of these three programs, along with the Vice Provost for Research and the University Director of Sponsored Research to discuss shared issues, concerns and matters of oversight and grants management. University-wide policies developed by SALC can be found under the See Also section of this page or OSP’s website.
Sponsored Project Administration Training
- New Research Administrators: Classes to help you get started
- Proposal Development: Classes to help you build a solid foundation in Proposal Development
- Award Management: Classes to help you build a solid foundation in Award Management
- Further Study: Professional Development and General classes
- Fishbowl Tuesdays: 1 to 1 1/2 hour sessions covering a wide range of topics and polices