- Identify Research Funding
- Limited Submission Opportunities
- External Funding Opportunities
- Internal Funding Opportunities
Identify Research Funding
Source: ORSD website
The Office of Research Strategy and Development collects and disseminates information about current federal, non-federal and internal funding opportunities. This section has been designed exclusively for assistance in identifying funding opportunities and grants. Note: While this list includes recent announcements from HSPH’s major funders, it is not an exhaustive list.
- View our weekly funding announcements
- Develop customized search profiles through funding search engines
- Understand the internal application process of limited competitions
- Learn about Dean’s Fund for Scientific Advancement, the School’s internal funding program
- Peruse a list of Early Investigator Awards
Limited Submission Opportunities
Federal and non-federal funders frequently announce funding opportunities and awards for which the school or university is either restricted to submit a limited number of applications or is required to endorse nominees. Potential candidates may not apply directly to the specific foundations for these programs. Reviews are managed by Office of the Vice Provost and/or the school's Office of Research Strategy and Development.