Registration: Webinar registration link
Description: The voice of the user remains a central focus of the National Science Foundation's internal planning activities and systems modernization efforts related to proposal preparation and award management policies and processes. NSF has historically relied on community feedback via long-established outreach mechanisms as well as through an ongoing dialog with institutions and research administration-focused associations.
Topics for this Forum webinar will tentatively cover:
- Research.gov Proposal Preparation and Submission: New Proposal Preparation Demonstration Site and Upcoming Features in Research.gov
- Decommissioning Font Size and Font Type Compliance Checks and Warnings
- Implementation of Important Notice 147: Migrating Proposal Preparation from FastLane to Research.gov
- SciENcv: Overview of Capabilities for Preparing Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support Documents
- PI Transfers and New Sign-in Options for Research.gov